Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Still dreaming...

It's already 2:46 Midnight. Grabe there are times like this that I cannot sleep. I don't know why. I am still dreaming of so many things.

* I dream that I play with Mr. Frosty the snow man since Christmas is fast approaching. ( I always dream of white christmas)


* That I lay down with so much money on my bed so that I can pay all of our debts.


* That I play with my children who are already sleeping. I don't have much quantity time because I am a working mom but I'm trying to give them quality time. (I hope I did before it's too late).


* That I win the brand new car to be draw this coming December 8 in our school.


* That I date PIOLO PASCUAL in replacement of my husband whom I miss so much hehehe.


* That I kiss SAM MILBY in replacement again of my husband hahahaha.


* and lastly that I am making love with my husband under the falls caresing, kissing and hugging each others arms.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails