Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Sapol sa Utak













These three little guy are my reason why I believe God wants me to do what he wants me to do. Actually ayoko ng gamitin ang puso ko utak naman ngayon...sana?....kase pag puso ang ginagamit lagi akong sablay. Sabi nga kung may hari ng sablay...ako ang reyna ng sampayan hehehe...what ever yaya...Basta upon reading this book authored by Bo Sanchez--my gosh Bo Sanchez ba naman. The book entitled 40 Stories of Passion and nasa day 16 na ako (kina career ko na ang pagbabasa ng mga inspirational books dahil malapit ko na silang lisanin...paalam sa inyong lahat kay John Maxwell, Mitch Bloom, Dorothy at lalong lalo na sa yo Bo..mami miss ko kayo for sure hehe. Salamat sa 10 taon pagbibigay nyo sa akin ng sapat na kaalaman na magiging sandata ko hanggang sa huling hibla ng aking buhay...drama na naman to hehe). It tells here DO WHAT GOD TELLS YOU TO DO. Lately kase I' ve been thinking if I am doing the right thing. Alam nyo bang one week na akong insomiac. All my life I've been working for myself. Having my own money, living the life I wanted just for myself. Not until Arnold came (ewan ko ba di ko maiwasan charm mo dear adik sa yo). He proves that he is worth for all my sacrifices. Do what God tells you to do...tells me that this is what God wanted me to do no ifs and buts, just follow the sun ika nga. And hopefully the sun will shine bright on me. How about you, yes you.. do you do what God wants you to do? Think my friend maybe God has a better plan for you.


2 comments:

Jaypee David said...

hi mam, you can on this site regarding page rank, mas aexplain yang masalese ken.. hehe..

http://www.webworkshop.net/pagerank.html

ing paypal naman mam, you can go to www.paypal.com

:D

Anonymous said...

Hey malyn(that's what your sister here call you),

I read your blog and I want you to know you are not alone in this world...there are millions of women who feels the same way as you feel... we sometimes question and validates what we feel through others and I know how you feel because I've been there too... me and your Sister Tess can easily relate to this situations ... as a homemaker , a mother who always want perfection in all we do ... and want all the best for our family...we feel shorthanded and sometimes confused when we are tired and bored ....and giving too much of ourselves to others...makes us lose our spirit and joy.. we need to fill the cup with the fruit of the Holy Spirit because...
we are NOT superwoman... that's why we need God's strength and direction everyday...
to know God's plan for you ... you need to hear His Words everyday... continue to grow and seek his wisdom through the Bible and pray ...pray without ceasing ... DON'T LEAVEyour inspirational books you need them to strenghten and confirm the Words from GOd...I love Max Lucado and John Maxwell ...just expand your resources and try reading books authoerd by women in faith like Joyce Meyers, Kay arthurs, Mother Teresa and many more...you'll be encouraged and will find God's will for your life...

You did a great job following your heart ... it is always the best...and the way to happiness...
Enjoy every moment of motherhood ...kiss your children everyday, love your husband and pray...and make JESUS THE CENYER OF YOUR LIFE...you'll find fulfillment and you will feel God's love and will for you.Take care and GOD BLESS YOU >>You have a beautiful family and your sisters love you dearly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails