Friday, August 21, 2009

MEMORABILIA

It's been quite a while since I never updated all my blogs. Maybe because I am too preoccupied with lots of activities. Or maybe, maybe I am not in the mood of sharing my thoughts and emotions. Lately I am in the process of evaluating little changes in my life. Like leaving my professional life and tried to be a mother of 3 for the first time in my 10 years of married life. And lately I am really too busy disposing our things because sooner or later we will be moving out, AGAIN!!!. My husband and I are not so lucky to have an ancestors with silver spoon to say so. But we're grateful that we really start from nothing, and little did they say we will be heading to the fulfilment of our dreams with our children as the main reason, though there's still a lot of hard work to do. While choosing what to dispose and what to keep on our things. I came across with some memorabilia that I kept years ago that I can say it was hard for me to let go of them because of different reason. Some of them made me believed that there is really a love story that live happily ever after, some made me hang on, to my dreams despite of all the trials and sufferings, and some they just made my day happy just looking at them and thinking of the story why they became mine.


The very first Card Arnold gave me that made me fall with him.

It's my collection of Stamp from all of my sister's letter, giving me hope that my dreams might come to reality. They are more than 20 years old now.


And the original CD of Himig Handog, collection of songs. Arnold got pity with me even though he laughs at  me because I bought the pirated one and the song that I am dying for was not there (HANGGANG by Wency Cornejo).  He bought me the original one with his last money in his pocket just to spoil me.

Sabi nga ni ninoy dun sa interview sa kanya ni Pat Robertson "When you sit down with a yellow paper and write down your blessings as against your heartaches and frustration you will always know that you're always ahead" and it's true.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails