Monday, February 15, 2010

Blog contest of Color Magazine


This was the last day of submission. And I am rushing all my thought hoping that I can still join the contest (The Color Magazine Blog Contest: Show your Best). I love joining contest actually, but it seems that I am living in the out of this world place. Every time I join contest it was applicable only in the US, CANADA and somewhere else but not here in Malaysia or Philippines. What the heck is the matter with technology isn't it everything can reach out in just a click of a mouse then why is it I am not illegible to join just ask my self why. But I still love joining contest and here I am trying so hard to be fit and I am not going to give up. Because I believe quitters never win, winners never quit. I am not a good writer but I am trying to be, and joining contest like this makes me feel like I do belong specially if you are going to be recognize hopefully. And i believed there's always sunshine after the rain, who knows this will be the winning moment I've been waiting for (Soooooo Confident excuse me for that another trying to be, it might be effective hehehe...)



10 comments:

The Single Mothers Chronicles said...

Good for you - I love the optimism - and you have to try!! You go girl!
Swati

Verna Luga said...

Wow, that's the spirit ...

ang umaayaw ay di nagwawagi ang nagwawagi ay di umaayaw ..... easier said than done ba .. hehehe

Wala namang tama o mali sa pagsusulat ... mali yung tinuro sa atin noon na meron talagang sinusunod na pattern o kung anu ano pa diyan ..


pag inspired ka, galit ka, happy ka, isulat mu love .. and write even just one short essay a day... kahit three to four sentences ... that will become a habit ... believe me that really helps ....

Go gurl ....!

o the template ... my son always make fun of my masculine template .. kaya gifeminize ko na ... hahahah! sakit ulo ko .. LOL!

Loveleng said...

Swati hehehe thanks for the push..

Loveleng said...

Hahahaha dali nga sabihin pero hirap gawin. Nageenjoy lang ako lately dahil sa dami ng nakikita sa pag bablog...and your son was right mas beautiful yung ngayon hehehe...

Mommy Kennedy said...

What a cute blog you have! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Sorry all the freebies are not available in your area! Bummer.

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!

Following form MBC FFF>

Loveleng said...

Thanks heather....

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is rocks
Check out at this crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, your idea is brilliant

Related Posts with Thumbnails