Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emo


Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'".....Mat 4:1-11

Sometimes life sucks, temptation everywhere, the bad news was all around the television but at the end of the day miracle do happens. GOD showed me again that miracle do happens a few minutes ago. No need to elaborate but sometimes I felt how grateful I am to have a true and loving GOD. I really believed in the saying that "When God is with you who is against you" few days ago I was praying so hard for something that I thought I've really wanted, to have a job even not on my field but at least a decent one. I am not used to this kind life that I have as of the moment. I am thinking that if I can't get out of the situation at least sometimes change the environment I am with. But then God answered my prayer in a different way. Nowadays with the kind of Technology and Communication we have the devil can enter our mind and soul within the four corners of our home. And if we are not aware and properly oriented with our faith everything we had accomplished will be shattered in just a few minutes without thinking of the outcome. All of the years of hard work and pain will be disregarded if we impulsively decide to temp ourselves in just a few minutes of our time on the net, thank God he's always guiding us. After that temptation of the devil happens, which he didn't succeed thank God. Now I've realized my family were the most important reason why I am still here. I have jobs and obligations to cater their needs, and always being at their side was the most proper and decent job that I should appreciate. Because the future of my children and the future of having a happy family depends entirely on my hands and that was my big achievements to be considered in the future...Am I still pray for a decent job? not anymore. All I want to do now was to thank HIM for all the blessings he had given me for the past years of my existence. For giving me a not so perfect but a good provider and a hardworking husband and a loving father to my children.

Related Posts with Thumbnails