I was wondering how bloggers got their awards. I thought that having an award I should have the best of the best blog in the world wide web and I think I still have lots of work to do to be one of those best blog around circulating . Though I know to get some of those bloggers awards you really have to work hard to get as many votes as possible. Not until Mommy Heather of I'd Rather be Changing diaper leave a message telling me she's got something for me. Try checking her blog you will learn a lot of things.
And now it's my turn to pass this award to other mommy blogger that I consider beautiful, but wait before that there's a rule to follow.
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award. Done already ,but thanks again Mommy Heather
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
So here are the 15 blogs that I find them so beautiful in my eyes hehe.
So to all of you congratulations!! you deserve it. And to all my readers check their blogs I'm sure that you're gonna love them and learned so much from their blog just like me. Ohh and lastly I have to state 7 things about me, mmmm so I have to share something from me.Okey to start with:
1. I am Librarian by profession, so books are my passion. That is why I cried a lot when we moved from another country because I have to leave my collections behind. So if anybody wants to donate books for my little ones I will be so grateful for that hehehe...
2. I am Thyroid Cancer survivor and I am so proud of it...Life is what we made of...you never know until when we are going to stay here so we better do everything we want that make us happy and others happy (win win situation hehe).
3. I dream to become so famous one day, like a movie star hehe. But God has a different plan for me I guess. So here I am portraying different roles a mother to my children, A wife and friend to my husband, cook, dishwasher, teacher, referee, cleaner etc. etc. hehehe.
4. I love my family more than anything else in the world. I can live without any material things but without my family damn I am nothing.
5. I am a late bloomer I fell in love at the age of 26 and only now that I am enjoying every bit of my husband. I believed in whirlwind courtship because my husband courted me only for a month, we jive and ola the next month were on and marry each other and we are already married for 10 years and still counting.
6. I am a mother of 3 wonderful children 2 boys and a girl. I love being a mother but I hate being a referee especially when they began hurting each other.
7. and lastly I just love blogging recently. Meeting lots of interesting and kind people on the net made me hook up on my laptop the whole day. So there you have it, hope we will see each other again on the net. To my recipient congrats again and God Bless.