Friday, February 12, 2010

Truly Rich


There were a time in my life that I had to decide something beyond my comfort zone. For the betterment of my family specially for my kids. Sometimes we love changes and sometimes we hate it. Sometimes it really takes a lot of courage to leave something familiar and try something new. Why is change difficult for most of us? Because most of us was scared to move out of our comfort zones. Though most people are not totally happy and successful, yet they continue to do the same things over and over hoping someday things will get better or will be different. I am reading now one of Bo Sanchez best seller book (for those who doesn't know him one of the best spiritual leader in the Philippines) and the title of the book was "8 Secrets of the truly Rich (try reading it,  it was highly recommended I was not paid though but learn so much from this book). We have to admit it, most of us or maybe not all of us wanted to be rich at one point in our lives. This book is great for those who wanted to get rich financially and spiritually. The book teaches individual's how to create material wealth and gain spiritual abundance at the same time. Is it possible? because according to most of the poor people money was the root of all evil. Yes it is possible. Because according to this book, we are the product of our thoughts, choices and habits. And talking for these thoughts, choices and habit. I thought of giving my blog something new, so I choose to put signature at the end of every post and it has my new badge so you can put it in your blog if you want and I will be so grateful for that and blogging now became my habit because I'm learning so many things and it feels good when someone commented or leave a message or just blog walking on your page. Now I am already learning something from this book hehehe. By the way for those who wanted to learned how to put personalize and live signature on their blog I am sharing you this because I believed in paying forward hehehe. Just go to this website (Mylive signature) and viola you already have your personalize and live signature just like this....


1 comment:

Verna Luga said...

If I have not become a mother of three it would have been very easy to go out of the comfort zone and do whatever I wanted to do ...

product of thoughts, habits, environment ... hay naku leng opportunity have passed me here and there all once in a lifetime I have let it go because of my children ... not because of my husband, not because I have no confidence but because talaga of my children ...

you see.... ewan ko ba bakit meron tayong ganitong attachment to our children ... I hate it sometimes.... mahaba naba and litanya ko ...., LOL!

pero I have something for you in my blog ... follow this link

http://inthissideoftown.blogspot.com/2010/02/ten-things-that-make-me-happy.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails