Monday, March 15, 2010

Lady Gaga - Speechless (Live at the VEVO Launch Event)




I am not a fan of Lady Gaga...Actually after watching her new Music Video Telephone with Beyonce Knowles. I've just felt that it's not appropriate for children or even teenager to watch it. Though I became more curious about her (curiosity really kills a mouse), why she has a charismatic image to young ones. So I began looking at some of her music video that might convince me that this girl really has a talent. And ola now I am convinced she was really good at it. After watching this Speechless Video. I became speechless and just wondering why such a great artist like her doing such video like the telephone and not the video which can uplift the moral of every individual. Sometimes it saddens me when I saw such great artist using their talents into waste.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails