Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Special # 4 Mellow Yellow Monday and #1 Blue Monday



MellowYellowMondayBadge
MellowYellowBadge

Birthday as the word implies according to Wiki was the anniversary of the particular day on which the person was born. This April, two in our family had their birthday. 

Actually only one of them had the real birthday but since my husband celebrated his birthday twice so we decided to celebrate it anyway together with his son. 

And that birthday cake goes to them for they deserve to live life to the fullest...Love you dear and love you PJ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you. So I have decided to make it as my entry for today's
MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY and also for my first entry for BLUE MONDAY

Just love to share the lighted candle and the yellow Pokemon for it made my son's birthday happy just having that little stuff.


12 comments:

Liz @ MLC said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and son.

Happy MYM!

Mine is here.

Loveleng said...

hehehe thanks a lot...

Tina said...

The cake looks so yummy!

Belated happy birthday to both of them.

www.vivapinay.com
www.recyclingloop.com

Animor said...

Best wishes to both of them. Cake looks yummy can I have a slice of it?hehe

Loveleng said...

thanks Cris...

sure siromade hehehe...

Unknown said...

Two birthday celebrations in one year? Your husband must be a lucky guy. Nice photos. Im new here, so I not yet familiar with backlink, if you can show me how to, I'll be glad to backlink.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

We also have two birthdays in April! Love the pikachu.

SmilingSally said...

I have a daughter who was born in April; it's a special month. Happy 1st Blue Monday.

Note: It's hard to see Blue Monday with the small, dark letters. Could you fix it, please?

Verna Luga said...

Yummy Cake ... leng ...
Happy Birthday to your son ...

All the best... busy ka pa rin?
Need Another Pedicure
Afternoon Ride
Undecided

LV said...

I love your birthday cakes. Glad you joined us for blue Monday. Please come again next week and make many new friends.

Loveleng said...

Dave...i also don't know how to backlink hehehe i'll search it first how...

susan...same here like pichachu...


sally thanks...i already fix the blue monday letter hehehe...

Verns whehehe...di na masyado... pano mo ginagawa yng backlinks?

LV thanks...

A.M.I.N.A said...

Beautiful Cakes!Drop by my site, I have an award for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails