Friday, October 15, 2010

More Life Lessons

                     

When someone told you "nagbago kana" (you've changed) take it as a compliment because according to Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966. It's the most unhappy people who fear change and in order to "Grow" we have to change and some are afraid to accept that changes were the only inevitable in this world.


I post this one time on my Facebook wall not because I've changed a lot in so many ways. Well physically of course I've changed, lines on my face are being recognized, white color started to show up already on my hair and just like what some of my friends commented that makes me laugh was that, as a mother they've to change physically in so many ways not to mention that their waistline got bigger and bigger and I am not an exception on that matter hehehe. But remembering the old me I know that I have changed and learned for the better. 


I am now an avid fan of Robert Kiyosaki author of Rich Dad Poor Dad not because he promise me to be rich just by reading his book. But because I can relate on everything that he's trying to impart. I don't have rich Dad and Poor Dad like Robert, but I have a Mom. Yes, a mom who did not teach us her children how to handle money properly, how to be financially educated like the rich parent does to their children, how to invest on stocks and buy a lot of real estate property. But looking back there was one lesson that I've learned from mom that was similar to Robert Rich Dad.

That to be able to learn and have the desire to move on and grow and accept what life's may bring, may it be bad or good we should be push harder than we thought. Mom pushes us all her children to the limits. He makes us all feel uncomfortable in life as we grow old not because she didn't love us I believed, but because she wanted us to learned that life in reality was hard and to be able to cope up and live the life that we wanted, we have to learned how to handle things and situation the hard way so that everything would be easy in the end and she didn't fail us. 

While writing this, I cannot help but to feel some tears on my eyes because now I know that she made her best and she made something, a mark that only she can be proud of, Us, her children. "Life pushes all us around. Some Give up. Others fight. A few learn the lesson and move on." that was according to Robert's Rich dad. Reading this I realized now that Mom teaches us the best lesson in life, that we, her children must never give up because she never gives up on us, even life was hard then she never walk away which I think the easiest way to do when everything was not in perfect condition. That We must learn our lesson well and we move on, that even life then was full of ups and down, she still able to show us that life has two sides happy and sad part that we should accept how to adjust on both part especially on the sad part. 

I and my siblings already have our own family now to take care of, and for sure all of the lesson that mom teaches us that we didn't learn from school will be pass thru our children and to the next generation. Now I know why Mom was like that, now that I am a mother in my own rights. I want my children to learn, to cope up with the reality that life's may bring, the hardship of everyday living that everyone should accept because there is no exception on this so called life. 

Hope it makes sense, and sooner or later when I am gone my children will remember me not as a cruel mother but a mother who tried her best to give her children all the necessary measure to live a life full of happiness and abundance.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

loveleng said...

Thanks Anonymous for the compliment and for liking my post. Don't apologize your English was not bad after all. And I believed good English was not the basis to succeed in life. By the way what details you want me to provide please specify, or you can subscribe to this blog for updates. Just post your question here and I am very willing to provide answer if possible. Thanks Again and God Bless.

Loveleng

Related Posts with Thumbnails