Monday, September 12, 2011

Trip to Melacca

The most treasured moment I had been was our Family Bonding. Not the material things. As we attended the mass yesterday about Forgiveness, the 70 times 7 times. Ya, Ya I know they didn't accept me as their friends (They still have grudges after so many years tsk!tsk!Wait what have I done!? I don't remember any, are they guilty or envious maybe, because they never thought, they never thought what he becomes) or maybe they just want to be friends only with big time people. But God knows even though I didn't yet forget their bitches name hahaha. I already forgave them. I don't have rights not to forgive them with so many blessings that keep on coming. And this trip was one of the so many blessings I received. I enjoy only by watching and I will remember this as long as I live. Thank you for my better half.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails