Monday, March 22, 2010



John 8:3-11

This is my first entry for joining Spiritual Sunday try the blog it is worth reading. Few weeks ago there are so many questions in my head that trying to find answer, lot of things trying to occupy my brain that makes my life miserable, then all of a sudden in a very mysterious way God gave me the answer by stumbled upon on spiritual Sunday blog. And this is my first post, I know I am not God and it's hard to be like him because we have a loving and forgiving God, but reading between the lines of this verses I've realized that this is one of the reasons why God gave us his only begotten son and be one of us. To realize that we have the ability to be like him, remember we are made thru HIS image and likeness so we also have the ability to forgive those who have done wrong to us after all who are we to judge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails