Saturday, November 14, 2015

And So why nga?


Why is English so hard? This has been circulating in social media recently or maybe long time already (huli lang ako sa balita). 


Actually I am one of those people who find this so reasonable (nagpapalusot lang po hehe). Parang Marian Rivera lang ang peg, haha Hindi dapat sukatan ng talino ang husay sa pag ienglish -- Marian Rivera.


Did I really regret why I didn't take my student life so seriously, specially when it comes to English subject, though I enjoy every bit of it telling my children walang halong pagsisisi. 


But if given a chance and giving the right advise to them. I will definitely tell them na huwag na akong tularan pa. I've done so many mistakes in my past and I can relate those mistakes for not taking the English subject so seriously. I am telling them this not because I am wiser than them but because I know how much pain they need to go through if they will not take life a bit serious at an early age. 


People will judge you according to the norms and standards of the world and society. Pag hindi ka marunong mag English bobo ka, at kagaya din ng mga sumusunod, pag nangutang sa iyo ng nine times then doon sa ika ten times wala ka ng ipapautang, masama na ugali mo, pag nabuntis ka ng hindi kasal pokpok ka na, pag gusto mong mangarap mayabang ka. Pag naayos mo na ng konti buhay mo nag iba kana at hindi kana ma reach. Haha anong connect.  These are the cruelty and reality of life and being not so good in English is one of the things some people can judge you as stupid and ignorant..


And the not so good in English is one hell of a battle that I need to overcome. Specially when you are mix up with thousand of highly intellectual people. Educ grad eh! Nagmasters pa so mataas expectation (salamat talaga sa editor ko hehehe). I thank God I passed that stage looking back I am just so grateful for the high expectation. Na untill now trinatrabaho ko pa rin hehe. But one thing for sure, I may not be so good in it but what is important is I am willing to learn continuesly,  improve myself and overcome the change and challenges of life.













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails