Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bill Gates 11 Rules You Will Never Learn In School

When my husband and I decided to homeschool our children, I have this Big Question on my mind...Am I doing The Right thing? Then I began to get interested with people who are being homeschooled and I found so many famous persons out of curiosity. Da Vinci was one of them, Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell the two most famous inventors of all time. But little did we know that most of the successful individuals nowadays are mostly homeschooler because they drop out of school at an early age. With the coming of information age, a lot of successful personality in their chosen field started to affirm the public that school was necessary, but it was not the biggest factor to consider to be successful in your chosen career. Before this I posted videos about the speech of Steve Jobs in one of the prestigious university in the United States well no one doesn't know who Steve Jobs was I supposed CLICK HERE if you want to watch it. And recently Bill Gates gave a speech to all the High School Graduating class about the 11 Rules You Will Never Learn In School and  I want to share it with you. Enjoy watching.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails