Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do It Anyway

I already moved on, but suddenly memory lingered back into my mind, of them doing bad mouth about me. During those days, I never tried to make any move to defend myself because I believed that everything happened for a reason and besides it was nonsense to tell someone that they've hurt your feelings especially if anger and jealousy were all they have, they will not understand matters, believe me. I know it was part of human nature sometimes that,  what we hear is all that we believe regardless if the person was telling the truth  or lie. It's okay to tell stories but make sure that it's all truth and nothing but the truth and not only in favor of you. Or better yet do not tell stories at all because sometimes it's the habit of some human to absorb everything they've heard even the story was not accurate.  Actually even with good intention stories sometimes becomes inaccurate after many times of passing from one person to another and people begun judging base on what they've heard without knowing the real story behind. After all I have nothing to explain and it was quite exhausting to tell each and every one of them that what they've heard was all a false judgement. I tried my best to move on and live well then. I had ups and downs in my life but with God's grace life's treat me well. While thinking and asking myself why some people are mean, hostile and unfriendly? what's the reason of avoiding me if they did not do something wrong in the past (but the past is passed and we cannot do anything about it) or maybe at present in the first place they did something wrong that is why they are avoiding me? What is their intention? Are they guilty of something or maybe they are just snobbish self-centered individuals who don't accept friends without gaining anything and maybe they're just used to discriminate people base on their status in life (hindi kasi ako bigtime hehe). The world was just a small place to all of us, one day whether we like it or not there is a tendency that we would bump into each others face. I don't want to feel guilty especially to them who made an impact to my life. Without them, I know I never had the chance to live a meaningful and better life (salamat sa basurang tinapon mo, may ginto pala sa loob). Without them, I was not able to dream high. I was not able to prove something for myself. After all in the end I believed it is between ME and GOD. It was never between ME and THEM anyway.

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
LOVE THEM ANYWAY

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
DO GOOD ANYWAY.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
SUCCEED ANYWAY.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD ANYWAY.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY.

The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
THINK BIG ANYWAY.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
BUILD ANYWAY.

People who really want help may attack you if you help them.
HELP THEM ANYWAY.

Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt.
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU'VE ANYWAY. ---Excerpt from Mother Teresa's Final Analysis Prayer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails