Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspirational E-mail

Someone just sent me an inspirational email that I wanted to share. For the last 3 years we had our tribulation in our family. We failed on our business venture so my husband force to work overseas so he can pay all the accumulated debt. Cancer afflicted me and it scared me to death but thank God I was treated. Mother-in-Law died which I consider one of the best friend I had and a lot of stressful happenings in between. But with all these trial, me and my husband still here standing and I believed without our knowledge we had follow some of Mother Teresa's empowering lines which I've just read and I want to share it with you. According to Mother Teresa:

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
LOVE THEM ANYWAY

If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
DO GOOD ANYWAY.

If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
SUCCEED ANYWAY.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
DO GOOD ANYWAY.

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
BE HONEST AND FRANK ANYWAY.

The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
THINK BIG ANYWAY.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
BUILD ANYWAY.

People who really want help may attack you if you help them.
HELP THEM ANYWAY.

Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt.
GIVE THE WORLD THE BEST YOU'VE ANYWAY.

And after all the trials and storm, sunshine came because I believed, we in the family gave the WORLD the BEST we can ANYWAY and here's the proof

My Eldest Son with POP after the recognition

My Middle Child during the recognition

And me accepting my crown as Bb Pilipinas hehehe joke.
After all the hardwork and pain I've got my Masteral Diploma.


And Finally the most fulfilling one after 3 years of not always being together here we are now loving, laughing and living as a family. (Sa Hirap at Ginhawa)Thru tick and Thin...



4 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Good for you you're done,, me awwww... struggling over three children and sleeping master's thesis .. what's your MA?

I did mine at ADDU-MA in gender studies ... got inspired by you.. tatapusin ko to 2010... hahahah! thanks love .

TMB said...

aww thanks hun!! wow! your a cancer survivor?!!? thats is so awesome! thank God!! He is good!

Unknown said...

..so happy for you..that's God's reward for you..

Loveleng said...

Hi verns...yup it was really a struggle...pero kaya yan...pag di mo na kaya pikit mo lang mga mata mo for recharging ika nga hehehe. Then go again. I had Masters in Library and Information Science.


TMB: I had Thyroid Cancer and was operated twice, Scan 10times, Bloodtest cannot remember it was painful but Yes God was really so good to me. waaaaaa you made me cry again hehehe...And now enjoying my new life with my new found friend on the NET and hopefully inspired others and be inspired.

Red: Yup God was really a giving God. Even sometimes we don't deserve but still his love for us was unconditional.

Related Posts with Thumbnails