Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanks to Mr. A

This is what I hate about blogging since I am a normal human being with a lot of impatience on my nerve. Well actually I am just trying to renovate, to beautify, and define some portion on my blog which I think not so suitable with my character. When suddenly internet was cut then the connection became slower, while my design was a mess since I am trying to customize it a little bit. HayopTalagaML na yan. Now I don't even have a nice and presentable blog. Good thing I have Mr A. on my side. I've learned from his blog the 10 Simple Tips on how to improve your blog and your traffic too (whoooohooo so excited to gain lots of friends and learn from them too). By the way Mr. A was a blogger who happened to be on my list just yesterday who's not so selfish to share his knowledge. Try visiting his site for sure you will not regret it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails