Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trying Hard


I am not a good writer, actually I cannot even write a whole story. Pero I love expressing my feelings. Kakainggit nga yung nakakapag blog everyday, nakakasulat kahit ano, haaaay buhay parang life. Minsan iniisip ko siguro kung magaling lang ako sa composition and writing daming maiinspired sa mga kwento ko . Pero siguro may plano ang diyos sa aken. Pero upon reading some blogs of other people I was inspired to write na ren kahit pakonti konti lalo na ngayon jobless, though I have other site na may laman na ren kahit papano, namimiss ko na nga kasi di ko na sya naupdate now ko lang na visit ulet kasi gusto ko ilink dito wala lang baka gustong basahin ng mga bibisita (kung meron man hehehe),lately kase nabusy sa Facebook kaya ayon sa facebook nalang naguupdate. But this one I might do it more frequently and personal for my self. Sabi nga ng hubby ko. Kung naiinip ka magaerobics ka (para naman ang taba taba ko no), magsurf sa internet (yun na nga lang ginagawa ko 24/7 na nga ata e. pikit lang pahinga ko hehehe joke), magtutor ka (susme kung tatlong anak mo nga nauubusan na ako ng boses tututor pa ako). Actually librarian po ako before for 10 years bago naging jobless at naging mother of 3 wonderful kids. Dala lang ng pagkakataon kailangan tumigil, sakripisyo ika nga para sa mga bata kaya ng mabasa ko yung blog ni kuya kuri (Kuya pa copy ha with your permission, for the sake of blogging hahaha afterall na inspired mo naman ako).


-------o-------
TO MY CHILD
Just for this morning,
I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.
Just for this morning,
I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.
Just for this morning,
I am going to step over the laundry and pick you up and take you to the park to play.
Just for this morning,
I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.
Just for this afternoon,
I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles.
Just for this afternoon,
I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon,
I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.
Just for this afternoon,
I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon,
I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.
Just for this evening,
I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.
Just for this evening,
I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.
Just for this evening,
I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.
Just for this evening,
I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favourite TV shows.
Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray,
I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children,
the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms.
The mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly and screaming inside that little body
And when I kiss you goodnight
I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer.
It is then, that I will thank God for you,
and ask him for nothing, except one more day...
-------o-------


Hirap ng walang trabaho, kala nila masarap, sabi nga ng kanta... kakainis ang ganitong buhaaaaayyyy. Buti nalang may internet (Thanks to my techy husband). Buti nalang may mga anak ako na pinagkaka abalahan, buti nalang may asawa akong pagka bait bait, buti na lang sarap ng ulam ko ngayon buttered shrimp luto ni hubby bago nag work. hehehe sarap pa rin pala ng LIFE afterall.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails